ZAO Compact Foundation meets the requirements of those who want a natural complexion with full coverage. Its creamy and smooth texture makes it easy to apply and smooth into skin, with a mattifying effect to cancel out shiny areas. ZAO Compact Foundation is a true skin care product, containing silica powder, bamboo powder and bamboo rhizome oil, all of which are rich in silica and so regenerate skin.
Coverage: Buildable, from light to strong
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
Net weight: 6 g
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a cotton pouch with drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
This product, as with all ZAO products, is free from talc and parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative. ZAO does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making ZAO proucts safe and free from toxic chemical preservatives.
ZAO Compact Foundation
- 728 suits those with a super fair complexions and yellow undertones.
- 729 suits those with super fair complexions and cool undertones, due to its ivory pink-toned base.
- 730 suits those with fair complexions and neutral undertones, though it can be used by those with cool undertones to tone down pinkness of skin if preferred.
- 731 suits those with medium complexions and warm, apricot/peach undertones.
- 732 suits those with medium complexions and cool, pink undertones.
- 733 suits those with medium complexions and neutral undertones.
- 734 suits those with darker complexions and warm, orange undertones.
- 735 suits those with darker complexions and neutral undertones.
- 736-741 comprises ZAO's Ethnic range that offers a full range of foundation to suit all ethnicities.
- 736 suits those with darker complexions and yellow undertones.
- 737 suits those with dark complexions and warm, orange/red undertones.
- 738 suits those with dark complexions and neutral/cool undertones.
- 739 suits those with dark complexions and a yellow undertone.
- 740 suits those with very dark complexions and a a warm/red undertone.
- 741 suits those with very dark complexions and a neutral/cool undertone.
If you suit colours like gold, copper, bronze, orange-reds and earthy tones, then your skin is likely to have peach, yellow or golden undertones and so would suit a warm-toned foundation.
If you suit colours like magenta, silver, grey, blue-red or jewel tones, then your skin is likely to have cool undertones with pink, red or blue undertones and so would suit a cool-toned or neutral foundation. If you prefer to disguise pink tones to your skin, then a neutral-toned foundation would achieve that.
If you look good in any of these colours, then your skin is likely to have neutral/mixed undertones. If unsure, check the veins on your arms, as those with cool-toned complexions have blue or purple veins, whilst those with warm complexions tend to have green veins, and if you cannot decide, then you most likely have neutral undertones.