A delicious brownie mix made by Nom Nom Not Dairy. These are sold in 500g paper bags. Cooking instructions below:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan) and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Add 100 g of freshly boiled water to a large bowl with either 33 g of melted dairy-free margarine or sunflower oil (margarine is definitely our favourite!).
- Empty the mix into the bowl with the water and the margarine. Stir to form a thick sticky dough and transfer to the tin.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into an even layer in the tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let the brownies cool before cutting.
- Voila! Your simple vegan brownies
Allergy Advice: Contains Wheat (gluten) and Soya.
If you suffer from a severe allergy to any other ingredients, get in touch with us at email@example.com. Some of our ingredients are packed in factories handling other allergens so we’ll send you this information.
Nutritional Information Per 100g Dry Mix: Energy 1811kj/430kcal, Fat 12g of which saturates 6.4g, Carbohydrate 72.6g of which sugars 48.7g, Fibre 5.6g, Protein 6.5g, Salt 0.3g.