Custard powder suitable for vegans. Easy to make, simply add water.
- Weigh out 1oz of custard powder into a mixing bowl and add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
- Mix smoothly with 2 tablespoons of milk taken from 1 pint
- Put remainder of milk on heat
- When nearly boiling, pour onto the custard stirring well
- Return the custard to the saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring continuously
Loose food items are shown/priced in 100g, if you need more, just add more quantities to your basket and it will all be put into the one paper bag.
Cornflour, flavour, colour (E102, E110)
Store in cool dry conditions.
Packed in an environment that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Wheat, Soya & Mustard