MINIML Washing Up Liquid - REFILL
Miniml washing up liquid - Apple Orchard REFILL
Choose this option if you already have this bottle. You will keep hold of your pump top lid to reuse.
You will hand back the empty glass bottle with standard lid to swap for a refilled bottle.
If you don't have an empty bottle to hand back then we can't leave you with a refilled bottle.
Safe to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Gentle on hands.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
Once diluted pump over dishes and give them a good scrub.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Crockery and utensils
- Food prep/ food storage areas
- Kitchen work surfaces
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.